16 April 11:00-12:30
This workshop will show you the basic knowledge about chocolate painting and guide you to paint artwork on chocolate canvas. No chocolate making or chocolate tempering will be involved. The basic instructions will take 30 min including theories, an equipment introduction, and practical trials. And you will be able to make a chocolate painting and bring it home!
Location: Olinda Tea House, 86 Olinda-Monbulk Rd, Olinda VIC 3788
More booking details will be able to download when checking out.
Terms and conditions:
• The level of Beginner is recommended for people who have no painting or drawing experience.
• The level of Intermediate is recommended for people who have done painting or have experienced chocolate painting.
• The participants must be able to do activities independently when attending our workshop. The suggested ages are over 7 years old.
• There will be a hot surface (max 40 degrees) for melt chocolate during the painting. All participants must follow the instruction to use. Yesign holds no responsibility for injury if it was misconduct.
• A workshop reminder will be emailed or texted a week prior to the workshop.
• Do not eat chocolate or chocolate paints during the workshop, in the interest of hygiene.
• Drinks and food will only be allowed outside of the workshop space. Water bottles are excluded.
• The participants in the workshop might be photographed for commercial use of Yesign. Please let us know if you do not want to be photographed in advance.
• If you cannot make the workshop, please email us at least a week prior to the commencement of the workshop. Yesign offers alternative workshop sessions or a credit refund to use for any chocolate purchase.
• The number of participants is limited due to the teaching quality and government restrictions.
• There will be no refund if the participant cancels less than a week prior to commencement of the workshop.
• No cash refunds will be given for change-of-mind cancellation.
About the Instructor: Miss Young
Young is the leading artist and designer of Yesign. She is qualified in Food Science, Psychology, and Product Design. She is a self-taught chocolatier and a chocolate artist. She has been working as a mental health support worker with under 18 for over 7 years. She engages with children and adults in a fun and easy way. Last but not the least, she is a chocoholic. Let’s discover the new world of chocolate art together!
For any other questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.